Evelyn, Audrey & Nathan...

Our families little slice of the world wide web...Enjoy!

Friday, August 05, 2005

A little about our kids...

The past few weeks have been busy. I've been to the doctor with Nathan 3x, the chiropractor 3x, and my midwife once. Next week I have an appt with my midwife, an appt for Audrey, the chiropractor and with WIC. 4 in one week...-Sigh-
I love the down time though. Sitting home with the girls, and Nathan. I really cherish the quiet when things are so chaotic.
  • Evelyn. My oldest, just had her 3rd birthday. I can't believe she is three. It makes me feel so much older than 23. She isnt starting preschool this year, I want to put that off until she is 4. Once she starts school there wont be any going back. I'd like to let her enjoy being a SAH kid. (Stay at Home Kid) while it lasts.----- She is doing very well with her speech therapy. Just a few weeks ago she wasnt as articulated as she is now, everyday she learns new words, and makes full sentances. Its like the therapy has opened a door inside her brain, and the info is passing thru much easier.----- She is adjusting well to a new baby brother. And she is very helpful, she always wants to be apart of anything concerning him.
  • Audrey. She will be 2 this Oct. This is my crazy child. She has no fear, climbs on everything. She's loud, and will let you know immediately if she is upset. And she is so beautiful and I am so happy to have her in my life. ----- She didn't adjust so well at first, to Nathan's arrival. I could see it upset her to have to share mommy with yet another person. Sometimes I'm sad knowing that Audrey will never of gotten time and attention just for her. Evelyn had that for 15m. Audrey will have to share her entire life. As long as she knows and feels that we love her. ----- She is also very healthy, and super smart.
  • Nathan. Our third baby. He is just 2 and a half weeks old. Being a mother to 3 certainly has been quite a task. Busy, busy,busy! But I love it. ----- Nathan was 10lb 12oz when he was born. He was born at home with a midwife. Having him at home was so much better than having him at the hospital. Two totally different experiences. Nathan doesnt do much other than sleep and eat. He doesnt like to go to bed for the night. He prefers to spent about 3 hours up, and alert and then fight when I try to nurse him to sleep. He'll grow out of it soon. ----- He is nursing good. He started right away, and hasn't stopped since. Some nights He goes 5 hours without waking up. He's a good sound sleep once he's out.----- He still has blue eyes. Sometimes they look really light. Sometimes they look like they may change, it's still so early. He is so gorgeous!

Tommy and I are doing pretty good. We have some beautiful children and such a great family. Thank you everyone for your love and support. We love you all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home