Evelyn, Audrey & Nathan...

Our families little slice of the world wide web...Enjoy!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

More for March...

Here they are helping me make good potting soil and picking plants to put in our planter.



My Lion and My Unicorn



Evelyn playing in the hose.



Evelyn spraying Audrey with the hose...



Audrey



Evelyn showing off our new "what now?" poster, each piece of paper is attatched by velcro, and we move the arrow throughout the day, each time we finish an activity we move on to the next. The will help keep ME (and the girls) on a routine. Top: Breakfast, Get dressed, Play sports, Story time. Bottom: Lunch, Practice Sign Language, Play outside, Play with box 2. I have an envelope filled with like 20 other activities that I will alternate each day.



Super Nathan



Super Cool Nathan



(above and below) Us outside for lunch...





Nathan exploring the living room





Me and the girls after I got out the "dress up" bag..





Evelyn is 3.5 years old, and holding a picture of her when she was 6 months old.




Even dressed herself. Santa hat, dress I made that was in the closet, and her glitter red Dorothy shoes!




Audrey actually let me put pigtails in her hair, She left them in for about 20 minutes.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous mom said…

    hey honey
    more beautiful pics, I always look forward to checking them out. Nathans looks are sooo much both evie and aud it's sooo cool. I love this site. I send it out to my friends. Braggin rights!!
    love
    mom

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger *Ruca* said…

    I'm glad your enjoying this mom.
    Love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home